Sunday 6 May 2012

Another day of fine rain...

...so once again I didn't go on a ride, although it looked as if it wasn't raining when I woke up, but, on closer inspection, it was raining! So I didn't go. I wonder what the Bank Holiday Monday holds in store.

Andy has sent through some photographs of his off-road journey from Winchester to Eastbourne. The shots depict his bike covered in mud (and will be posted here soon). I can only assume that he's enduring a rain-sodden hell that is (ahem) cycling in the rain – except that he's got a whole weekend of it!

Yesterday's post was written in a John Lewis store on Croydon's Purley Way. I was messing around on one of the Macs on display, logged in and posted. How nerdy and obsessive is that? Anyway, I'm rambling again. Better go.

Next up, Andy's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment